praising-songs.blogspot.com

Welcome...

Let's praise the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our mind!

Monday, September 23, 2024

Heavenly Father, Savior of the World

I lift my hands in worship, to Jesus my Lord
He is my Savior, my God, my Father
His love surrounds me like a mighty fortress
I will trust in Him, for He is faithful forever

In the shadow of His wings, I find refuge
In His presence, I am filled with peace
He is my rock, my strength, my salvation
I will proclaim His goodness until my last breath

For He has redeemed me, He has called me His own
I am a child of God, forever His to hold
I will sing of His mercy, I will praise His name
For He is worthy of all honor and acclaim

So I will stand firm in my faith, knowing He is with me
I will walk in His truth, for His word guides me
I will follow His ways, for He is my light
Jesus, my King, my Savior, my delight

No comments: