praising-songs.blogspot.com

Welcome...

Let's praise the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our mind!

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Holy Spirit's Guidance in My Life

My Savior, My Redeemer

In the arms of Jesus, I find my peace
His love surrounds me, never to release
My Savior, my Redeemer, my God above
In His grace, I place my trust and love

From the depths of despair, He lifts me up
My Father in heaven, overflowing cup
With arms wide open, He beckons me near
In His presence, I have nothing to fear

Oh Jesus, my strength in times of need
Your sacrifice on the cross, my soul you freed
My Savior, my Redeemer, my guiding light
In your presence, everything is made right

So I'll sing of your love, for all my days
My heart forever filled with endless praise
Father in heaven, I give you my all
In your presence, I stand strong and tall

No comments: