praising-songs.blogspot.com
Welcome...
Let's praise the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our mind!
Let's praise the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our mind!
Thursday, May 28, 2020
O Jesus, I Have Promised
O Jesus, I have promised
to serve thee to the end;
be thou forever near me,
my Master and my friend.
I shall not fear the battle
if thou art by my side,
nor wander from the pathway
if thou wilt be my guide.
O let me feel thee near me!
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
the tempting sounds I hear;
my foes are ever near me,
around me and within;
but Jesus, draw thou nearer,
and shield my soul from sin.
O Jesus, thou hast promised
to all who follow thee
that where thou art in glory
there shall thy servant be.
And Jesus, I have promised
to serve thee to the end;
O give me grace to follow,
my Master and my Friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment