praising-songs.blogspot.com

Welcome...

Let's praise the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our mind!

Friday, February 24, 2023

I Speak Jesus Song by Charity Gayle

 I just wanna speak the name of Jesus

Over every heart and every mind'Cause I know there is peace within Your presenceI speak Jesus
 
I just wanna speak the name of Jesus'Til every dark addiction starts to breakDeclaring there is hope and there is freedomI speak Jesus
 
'Cause Your name is powerYour name is healingYour name is lifeBreak every strongholdShine through the shadowsBurn like a fire
 
I just wanna speak the name of JesusOver fear and all anxietyTo every soul held captive by depressionI speak Jesus
 
'Cause Your name is powerYour name is healingYour name is lifeBreak every strongholdShine through the shadowsBurn like the fire
 
Shout Jesus from the mountainsJesus in the streetsJesus in the darkness over every enemyJesus for my familyI speak the holy nameJesus, oh
 
Shout Jesus from the mountainsJesus in the streetsJesus in the darkness over every enemyJesus for my familyI speak the holy nameJesus (Jesus)
 
'Cause Your name is powerYour name is healingYour name is lifeBreak every strongholdShine through the shadowsBurn like a fire
 
Your name is power (Your name is power)Your name is healing (Your name is healing)Your name is life (You are my life)Break every stronghold (break every stronghold)Shine through the shadowsBurn like a fire
 
I just wanna speak the name of JesusOver every heart and every mind'Cause I know there is peace within Your presenceI speak Jesus

No comments: