praising-songs.blogspot.com

Welcome...

Let's praise the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our mind!

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Lord, Speak to Me That I May Speak

Lord, speak to me that I may speak
In living echoes of your tone.
As you have sought, so let me seek
Your erring children, lost and lone.

Oh, lead me, Lord, that I may lead
The wand'ring and the wav'ring feet.
Oh, feed me, Lord, that I may feed
Your hungry ones with manna sweet.

Oh, teach me, Lord, that I may teach
The precious truths which you impart.
And wing my words that they may reach
The hidden depths of many a heart.

Oh, fill me with your fullness, Lord,
Until my very hearts o'erflows
In kindling thought and glowing word,
Your love to tell, your praise to show.

Oh, use me, Lord, use even me,
Just as you will, and when, and where
Until your blessed face I see,
Your rest, your joy, your glory share.

---

Oh, ruégote, Señor Jesús,
que tú me enseñes siempre a hablar,
cual eco vivo de tu voz,
a los que vagan sin tu paz.

Dirígeme, Señor Jesús,
a fin que sepa dirigir
al vacilante y débil ser
que triste anhela ir a ti.

Enséñame, Señor Jesús,
y haz tú que pueda yo enseñar
palabra tuya que es maná,
que al alma hambrienta vida da.

Oh, lléname, Señor Jesús,
de gracia y de tu gran poder,
que todos a mi alrededor
tu amor inmenso puedan ver.

Ocúpame, Señor Jesús,
tal como quieras y doquier,
y que la gloria de tu faz
en tu presencia pueda ver.


Source: Santo, Santo, Santo: cantos para el pueblo de Dios = Holy, Holy, Holy: songs for the people of God #557

No comments: